...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dave Messer in Snack-face

Last night I had a dream about Dave's wedding. The highlight was a speech from Dave's best man, who looked like a cross between Mikhail Baryshnikov and Ian Holm. I think it was Dave's mentor or something, and he gave a pretty moving speech. I remember thinking "Wow, that's deep. I now understand my purpose" I really wish I could remember what he said. Also, the hors d'oeuvres at the reception were top notch. Most of them had a spicy flair, if I recall correctly. Actually, I think they were just things I've seen on Triscuit boxes over the years. Anyhow, it was a super fun night, and Dave and Kim put on this amazing dance routine. I'm talking something out of Bollywood. Then I woke up I think. The moral of the story is that I can't wait for Dave to get married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home