...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Snack Cave

Well the cd is definitely going to be there tomorrow night. Let me say this much: it's weird. Not in a Frank Zappa way, but more in a "There's as many tracks as there are minutes on the CD" type of way. The cd is gonna be 5 bucks. The show is free.


In other news I'm getting over a cold and a cough. Hopefully I'll be all better by the time tomorrow night rolls around, but there's a possibility that won't be the case. The last time I was really sick at a show Dave made a joke I didn't like and I threw the beer from my martini glass at him. It turns out there was a lot more beer in there than I had realized. Dave was mad. And we stopped playing. And my mom was in the crowd. So it's either gonna be a good show, or a GREAT show.

Yeah.

P.S. Despite no warning sticker, our CD contains some...cussing. So make sure you don't play it in front of young children. Or Dave's family. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home