...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Friday, October 28, 2005

Rock-n-Roll Pizzeria

Manic depression is sweeping the country. No Arrested Development. A CSI repeat. Finding out that the dude who won a million dollars for kicking the 50 yard field goal has it paid out over 40 years, making it basically 25 000 a year which isn't as exciting as you first thought, though still, obviously, a good thing.

But alas, Friday is upon us, and with it comes the release of The Weather Man. I have been excited for this movie for entirely too long. Then I see this commercial for it with Sir Michael Caine reciting the lyrics to a Devo song. What's not to love?

And this Friday is only the beginning- Next Friday it looks like there is going to be a Sharp Hint of New Tears show. Like...with a band. Made up of real musicians. Along with Provan, I've heard that Dave from the Starving Artists is going to be taking part. I'm not sure exactly who else is involved, but this should be a big party for everyone in the Kingston area. I'm not sure who else is going to be playing the show, but I'd go even just to watch the Chris Provan Variety Hour. Which, by the way, I still think should have been this year's Monday night act. The Chris Provan Variety Hour (featuring jokes). I also want to read Al Franken's newest book.

Furthermore, has anyone else heard that new Madonna song? I've spent a large portion of my time recently on that website listening to it. Great use of Abba. The player also features Die Another Day. I don't care, that is a good song. I wish it had Hollywood in it though. Hollywood is another good Madonna song. So is the remix of What it feels like for a girl. Actually, Madonna, contrary to popular belief, is still wicked good. I'm sorry, but it's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home