...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Christmas Trees

These are the reasons why my new career selling christmas trees will be good for the band:

1- Its helped me spruce up my wardrobe (i have a cool red uniform)
2- Hours of standing around the tree yard has made me pine for the open stage and lots of beer.
3- I will return to the band a lot more comfortable with needles (seriously... beyond the pun the people I work with do A LOT of weird drugs)
4-I get a lot of experience with bows.
5-When I get back on stage i want a lot of scotch (pine... is a type of tree)
6- I can now take a firm stand about the moral implications for firs


ALSO... don't ruin christmas for your family by buying a generic christmas tree... those boy scouts... not to spread rumours but a lot of people have found razor blades hidden in their trees..

so this season only buy the original KRIS KRINGLE Christmas Trees... also make sure its pre wrapped and that your parents look at it before you open it....


seriously we sell all these branded trees... its weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

you are so punny.

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home