...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dear Dave (or how I learned to watch Grey's Anatomy because girls like it, and hopefully they will talk to me about it)

So this place has got pretty boring as of late. Here are some thoughts. Video on Trial is the worst television show I can think of. It makes Popcultured with Elvira Curt seem funny. As a matter of fact, I'm working on a show called Video on Trial on Trial. I'm pretty lazy, unfortunately, because otherwise it would be huge.
In other news-Messer, what do you think about the new Less Than Jake songs? They aren't great, but I'm still hoping for the best...The rest of my life is the best. Overrated is sort of She's gonna break soon-ish. Still Life Franchise is alright I guess. I'm scared this album will suck. Considering they haven't put out a bad album...ever... and they've been around for over 15 years, I'm fearing their potential demise.
Also, remember how we wanted to make Barnone a country song? I think they beat us to it. Well, in terms of doing it well at least.
In closing, I think this website needs more Kenny vs. Spenny-esque competitions. First up? Derek and Provan compete for Khaki Snack's most eligible bachelor.

3 Comments:

Blogger db said...

ok, i've been listening to the songs on repeat for the past half hour. they are pretty great despite everything.

12:34 AM

 
Blogger db said...

good advice, but i see myself as more of a mcdreamy.

2:40 PM

 
Blogger db said...

a less dislexic mcdreamy...

3:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home