...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Cheese is the new wine

So my aunt, uncle and cousins came over the other day and we ate a large assortment of cheeses. my parents went out and bought a whole ton of french cheeses. They also made a joke that we're eating with saints cause they all came from places like St. Charlemagne or something. I then make the quip... if cheese is the new wine lets all get WHEY-STEAD

a large groan filled the room. i plan to write a song about it.

I would also like to mention two new TKS songs i've written recently. One is called "My Name Is Dave." It's about me and how i write kick ass music and don't need to care about rhyming.
The second is called "You can always count on your friends, cause there the ones who will be there in the end."
Its a song with a message. The message is about rain forest depletion.

Good life and happiness.
day-ve

2 Comments:

Blogger db said...

Note: My Name is Dave is sung to the tune of "Hey Hey, We're the Monkey's"

5:27 PM

 
Blogger TommyDoubleU said...

I'd like to point out that if you go to the Radical Dudez website [www.theradicaldudez.com] you can see a picture of provan looking like a 9 year old boy.



at least its better then looking at him being a 9 year old girl. i guess.

7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home