...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

You had me at Dog poop....

Ok i have a few old stories to post on here... i've just been too lazy to post. First... you know how i said you should only get a Kris Kringle brand christmas tree... cause (much like apples at halloween) other companies put razor blads into their trees.... WELL, one thursday we were unloading a truck load of *non Kringle* trees from Quebec. So this guy marco tosses a tree off the truck... and you know what falls out.... A BIG HUNTING KNIFE!!!!!!
Seriously... it goes to show you... only buy kringle... and Quebecers want to murder english speakers as a sacrafice to their pagan pine tree gods...

SECONDLY... a few weeks ago i went to my sisters grade 3 class in bowmanville (she's the teacher) to play the role of "Mr. Monkeybars," the head of Playgroundology at Trent University (PLEASE INSERT TRENT JOKE HERE). Essentially the kids had designed playgrounds as a
class project and i had to evaluate them or something. So with extra time left in the class, my sister convinced me to lead her grade 3s in a sing a long. So i thought to myself, what song would be best to do when taking to children... talking about parks... to children... perhaps even about lawn maintenance. So i played CUT THE GRASS... as soon as i started the kids weren't impressed. I mean i've felt the "ewwwww" from crowds before... but never like this....

that is until i hit the words " Dog Poop"... then the kids went INSANE and started running around the class compleatly out of control. Even my sisters "if you can hear my voice clap once" couldn't get thier attention... and let me tell you... when my sister speaks at a slightly lower than normal volume to emphisize that she doesn't raise her voice in class you LISTEN.

anyways... sad to think a bar full of drunken 20 year olds likes childrens music more than children..... khaki snack fails again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home