...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Monday, October 17, 2005

55378008


This weekend was pretty great. My Dad and I finished 19th in a golf tournament. If there had been more than 19 teams, it would have been a more impressive achievement. The majority of the weekend was then spent trying to put together this CD. Dave and I don't really like each other so it was difficult. It's still not finished but I'm sure it will be by Friday. At 9.

Speaking of which, try to come because it's FREE. I know there are a lot of other options. Radical Dudez and Matt Good are both playing shows in Kingston that night. And I'm sure people will be at Alfie's Molsonotorium. I'll be honest, I don't even want to play the show knowing that Boney M and Bloodhound Gang are also playing shows in Toronto that night. But it's FREE. Starving Artists are going to be there. And we'll have CD's. That's gotta count for something.

Anyhow, I'm excited to play but I think I need to buy new pants, because as of late, it seems everything I own has holes in it. And no one is going to be able to take us seriously if I have a hole in the crotch of my pants.

PS I really do equally love both Bloodhound Gang and Boney M. Luckily I don't have to choose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home