...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

More ways to improve your life

4. FLOSSING
So after not having a dental program for two years and hearing from friends that people besides dentists actually do this, I've decided to start flossing. I've never really done it much before, only really at school or at the dentists where I pretended I was interested in actually doing it. To be honest, I never thought people actually did this. I just thought it was something they lied about to their dentists so they would get the good pain killers. I also come from a family of non-flossers. My father always told me that dentists are supposed to get mad at you every time you see them because they need you to need them. Cavities are normal.

Anyways... it's been a tough haul so far. To be honest I find the whole thing both disgusting and useless. I mean does it actually do anything. So, I'm not sure if this is actually improving my life... but until I get dental again I'm going to try to keep it up. Apparently cavities are also expensive and pain killers difficult to obtain without a prescription.

5. SELLING CLOCKS
Well... It's always been said that men who sell clocks know how to have a good time...

And I say that not only for the pun but also because when I worked this clock show with my Dad he told me stories about how a few years before he and his clock buddies almost got arrested for getting wasted and stealing a golf cart...

seriously... clock guys are CRAZY
Anyways... I worked this clock show with my father in Edmonton two weeks ago. It was insane...
actually... it was a lot like selling clocks... cool clocks... but you know
fortunately I made friends with the guy in the next booth. He sold hukas and cowboy hats.

You can also see the tip of one of him many pocelain eagle statues/tables they sold. They also had a lot of tiger and 'native' paraphinalia.
They were nothing but class.
Below you can see the point in the fourth day of selling clocks where I went cuckoo. And thats not just a pun. We sold mostly chiming clocks... all set to different times... It drives you nuts after a while.



Anyways... In case you didn't know we're playing a show on March 17th at Clark. Because of players we are playing all afternoon... from 12 until 6.
It will be desmarted.
Look at our facebook thing for more info or email/comment
love dave

1 Comments:

Blogger derek said...

way to go dave, you had to mention drug paraphernalia...i blame this ad on you

11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home