...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Welcome to Etobicoke, Home of Coors Light

"What the Coors Light Brewery lacks in mountain credentials it certainly gains in urban density"
I've never been more amused by a website devoted to slandering my hometown than I was when I saw this. The google map descriptions are pretty accurate, as are the airplane sounds. It's also sort of funny because Labatt used to have a brewery off of the 401 in Etobicoke as well... until they recently laid everyone off. The worst part is that despite these coinciding acts of local douchebaggery, I'd still choose Labatt over Molson without hesitation.

Oh, I saw Slayer last night. Let me tell you: When it comes to their music, "those who like it, like it a lot"... Often in alarmingly racist and violent ways. But usually just in drunken, threatening and profanity-laced ways. And also they headbang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home