...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Franklin Comes Alive

I'm going to say it. Charlize Theron doesn't make me laugh.
Dave Thomas makes me laugh, Scott Baio makes me laugh, even Super Dave makes me laugh...but not this Rita character. I gave them one episode to set her up but it's draggin a bit now-I get it, "Wee Brain". Now make something happen!


Fortunately they brought back the Steve Holt plotline. They gave the guy roofies, video taped him and George Michael in the bathroom, had him make a huge mistake-it was awesome. Analrapist, surrogates, you're kiDDing me buster-the show hits even when it misses.

All in all, I still plan on making this show the best man at my wedding.

PS I'm marrying the garden salad at East Side Mario's.

2 Comments:

Blogger db said...

You're right. I won't break that promise.

AD is ring bearer.

Are we cool?

2:16 PM

 
Blogger Sanford R. Jones said...

Theron isn't funny, but she is hot.

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home