...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

BLUE STILL!

In mind-shattering breaking news, my 1988 Toyota Corolla wagon has just passed its emissions test. Anyone who has driven, been in, or just looked at it, appreciates that this is a true miracle. Blue Steel and I have been through our fair share of start-ups and breakdowns; its been my car, my locker, and my bed -but most of all, its been my friend.


Now I just need to get a new sideview mirror since some well-meaning individual decided they needed to test out their new baseball bat. It may have actually been a golf club. Or just a solid waist-high kick.

Oh, and it probably shouldn't constantly burn oil. And leaking antifreeze is not a particularly promising sign.

But the point is, I still have a car that works most of the time. Sort of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home