...hello to wasted hours, bottoms up to better days...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Wee Britain

So it looks like we're gonna play a show in Kingston. It would be the Oct. 21/22 weekend, butI don't know whether it will be the Friday or the Saturday. Friday is probably better, but it's also the Bloodhound Gang show in Toronto. They put on a ..."classy" show, but their new album isn't as amazing as I would like it to be.

Either way, we'll bring some cd's with our junk on it and sell them fairly cheap. I think fallujah, pimps, and robbie alomar should be downloadable already. As you can tell, it's low quality-what did you expect? Bedouin Soundclash? I bet they practice. And write songs.

Speaking of which, does anyone know how I can save phone messages on my Bell cellhone so that they aren't deleted after a certain number of days? Because I have Dave singing Bedouin Soundclash interpretations during homecoming, and I'd really like to add them to the CD. Then we'll throw it an old recording or two, and some live stuff, with the hopes of further increasing quantity over quality. But I really DON'T know how to keep these on my phone. Help.

In other news Chris has a place to live. I don't plan on EVER visiting him there, but it's got a roof and is slightly safer than sleeping ont he streets. Slightly. He also went to class today. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home